Телескоп Bresser Taurus 90/900 NG с адаптер за смартфон
Ахроматичен рефракторен телескоп. Апертура: 90 mm. Фокусно разстояние: 900 mm
Bresser Taurus 90/900 NG Telescope features high light-gathering capacity due to its 90mm aperture, and allows observing the lunar surface in detail. 900mm long focal length provides a wonderful crisp picture. The telescope has a new multifunctional, easy to use MPM mount.
It can be set up in azimuthal mode for land observations or in equatorial mode for astronomical observations. While the MPM mount is versatile, it is very flexible, lightweight and easy to handle. The telescope has a diagonal mirror supplied in the kit. It provides for a more convenient observing position. The diagonal mirror transmits an upright, mirror-like picture.
The kit also includes eyepieces of 1.25" (31.7mm) diameter and a Barlow lens, which multiplies the magnification of each eyepiece by a factor of 3. Besides, with the smartphone camera adapter you will be able to take pictures with your smartphone through the Bresser Taurus 90/900 NG Telescope.
- Optical system: achromatic refractor
- Large aperture for light gathering
- Versatile due to MPM mount for use in azimuthal or equatorial mode
- Compact and lightweight for easy handling
- Perfect for both terrestrial and astronomical observations
- Aluminum tube, MgF2 coated optics, Magnification with supplied accessories: 45–675x
- Objective lens diameter: 90mm, focal length: 900mm
- Crisp and clear images
- Comprehensive range of accessories
The kit includes:
- MPM mount
- Diagonal mirror
- Eyepieces (31.7mm): 4mm, 20mm
- 3x Barlow lens
- Smartphone camera adapter
- User guide