Добсънов телескоп Bresser Messier 5"
Нютонов рефлекторен телескоп. Апертура: 130 mm. Фокусно разстояние: 650 mm
Bresser Messier Dobsonian Telescope is a compact tabletop telescope with powerful optics. This telescope comes pre-assembled ex-factory. It is easy to start observing with this telescope. Put the telescope on a table, and point the telescope to the observed object. The kit includes two Kellner eyepieces (25mm and 9mm), LED finderscope, and a moon filter. This telescope also features the built-in compass and circular level for orienting the telescope. It is a wonderful choice for amateur and even experienced users. Its main advantages are quick setup and the ease of use.
The diameter of the optical tube is 130mm or 150mm (5" or 6") depending on a model allows for observing nebulae, star clusters, and galaxies as well as the Moon and the planets of the Solar system. This telescope features a high quality parabolic main mirror that provides extremely sharp and saturated views. A large secondary mirror is used for illuminating the image field. This telescope is also perfect for astrophotography.
Bresser Messier 5" Dobsonian Telescope features a 130mm primary mirror diameter.
- Primary mirror diameter: 130mm
- Focal length: 650mm
- 1.25" rack & pinion focuser
- Primary mirror made from optical glass
- Large 55mm secondary mirror
- Many ready-to-use accessories included
- Pre-assembled ex-factory
- Easy to move the tube
- Optics can be attached to other mounts
The kit includes:
- Parabolic Newtonian reflector
- Dobsonian telescope mount
- LED finderscope (battery included)
- 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (Ø 31.7mm/1.25")
- Moon filter (Ø 31.7mm/1.25")
- 2 tube clamps with GP dovetail adapter
- User guide